January 19

Snow Days

I hope everyone is enjoying the break from the routines of school. Winter has really placed a grip on the northwest in the last week. We should be able to dig out soon. I know I’ve been having fun with my kids.

I’m curious to hear about the kinds of activities you’ve been participating in while we’ve been stranded in our neighborhoods.  Leave a comment below.

Snow information for our school can be found at a few different sites.

School Bus Snow Bulletin

School Has Been Canceled

School Report

Mukilteo School District

Sometimes the information isn’t posted until the morning; so, check back often to see if we are planning on having a normal school day.

Posted January 19, 2012 by magillbr in category Snow

19 thoughts on “Snow Days

1. Saya

I did lots of things. I went sledding and snowboarding on my hill with my brother and friends. It was so fun I can’t wait for next winter.

2. magillbr (Post author)

Saya,
    That’s awesome. Winters not quite over yet. We’ll have to wait and see what happens, but you may not need to wait for next winter.
    Mr. Magill

3. Cendy

Dear Mr. Magill,
    This is the worst winter because I only went outside for 5 minutes. It was to deep to play. The fun part was when we went walking to the stores and other places while watching the snow fall.
    Sincerely, Cendy

4. reilli

Dear Mr. Magill,
    Me and my little brother Christopher went to my grandma’s house and made a snowman. And I spent the night at her house. My mom made a fire, and we made popcorn and watched some movies. I had a lot of fun.
    Reilli

5. Makenna

I went sledding at a friend’s house in Snohomish! Plus I’m going to Spokane for more snow on February 17! And for Christmas I went to my grandparent’s house in Monroe than I drove for 5 hours to Spokane! I than opened presents with them and then we ate dinner with them! Hey can we tell each other what we did and where we went in class?
    Sincerely,
    Makenna L.
    (P.S. I would recommend the down town Ramada or Apple Tree Inn.)

6. kaitlin

Dear Mr. Magill,
    I had lots of fun during the snow day. It was worth a few days off of school. I can`t wait until it snows again.
    From, Kaitlin

7. jonathan

Dear Mr. Magill
    I had lots of fun in the snow because me and my family built a snowman and an igloo together.
    Jonathan.

8. Makenna

Dear Mr. Magill,
    I can’t believe how many Snow Days we’re having! I thought it’s supposed to be spring! I can’t wait for the next Snow Day!

Your Student,
    Makenna

9. edgar

Dear Mr.Magill,

I think snow is fun, but because of snow we lost a lot of learning. The good thing is that it has stopped snowing, and I hope it won’t snow anymore.

Sincerely,
    Edgar

10. jordan35

Mr. Magill,
    When it snowed I went snowboarding with my best friend. I have known him since we were six years old. I fell twice but I got back up.

Jordan