We will make an effort to frame our comments in a way that communicates our thoughts to the intended author. The purpose is to make sure we develop the skill to have an appropriate online conversation. By doing this we can ensure that our classroom purpose is followed and Internet safety is considered seriously.
Guidelines from 2011-2012 Class
- Create a conversation with the author of the post.
- Make your comment worth reading. Be thoughtful.
- Don’t use texting/chat language like LOL, U, etc…
- Use appropriate language.
- Be polite.
- Use good grammar/conventions.
- Don’t use commenting just to say ” Hi” to someone.
- Don’t share personal information like phone numbers, address, email, last names, etc…