March 6

Camp Reflection

We’re back from camp. Well, we’ve been back for a bit but I think it’s important to throw up the results from our reflection of outdoor school. Overall, we had a swell time. Students bonded while learning about 5 unique environments that exist all around them in Washington. Let’s try and think of ways we can keep our experience fresh. For instance, at camp we chatted quite a bit about organisms that are producers, consumers and decomposers. How can we keep this path for learning active during the remainder of the school year? Please leave a thought below. Meanwhile, check out the video to stir up some memories.

Posted March 6, 2012 by magillbr in category Outdoor School

18 thoughts on “Camp Reflection

1. magillbr (Post author)

I would love to go again. I’m wondering what were some activities that you enjoyed the most.

2. magillbr (Post author)

Jose,
    I do think camp was fun. I really enjoyed visiting the different ecosystems, like the bog. How about you?
    Mr. Magill

3. jordan35

Dear Mr.Magill,
    I think what he meant is that he wishes there could be another chance to go to camp.

Jordan

4. jordan35

Mr. Magill,
    Camp was very fun, but I wish we went at the end of the year instead of in January. Usually most schools go in June, but at least we got to go.
    Jordan

5. jonathan

Dear Mr. Magill,
    I had lots of fun at camp, but I wish I did the team course and hiked to the beach like the others did.
    Jonathan

6. gabe35

Dear Mr. Magill
    My favorite activity was when we had to swing on a rope to go to the platform on the other side, and all of us had to work together to get the person on a platform with the rest.
    Gabe.

7. magillbr (Post author)

Jordan,
    That’s good feedback. Unfortunately, we don’t have much say in when we go. However, the longer we continue to go the more seniority we have. That means we’ll have more of a say in when we get to go.
    Mr. Magill

8. gabe35

Dear Mr. Magill,
    I loved the dinner at camp because we got desert. Also, I liked it when we had to cross a huge bridge, I thought it would break and we would fall but we didn’t.
    Gabe

9. saya35

Dear, Mr.Magiil
    I think camp was SO FUN! I wish we could have stayed there for 3 WEEKS 🙂

10. Brian

Dear Mr. Magill,
    I had a lot of fun at Outdoor School. Can we go there when we are in Middle School?
    Sincerely, Brian